Construction painting : intermediate / Edited by 3G Elearning LLC.
By: 3G Elearning LLC.Material type: BookCopyright date: New York, NY : 3G Elearning LLC, ©2016Description: vii, 332 pages ; illustrations (color) : 32 cm + 1 DVD (4 3/4 inches).Content type: text Media type: unmediated Carrier type: volumeISBN: 9789351158011 (paperback); 9351158012.Subject(s): Construction industry -- Management | Building -- Planning | Construction industry -- Quality control
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Copy number||Status||Notes||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|CD||Main Library: PUP Multimedia and E-Learning Services||TH 438 .C66 2016 (Browse shelf)||c.1||Available||Requested by College of Engineering||ER-2693|
|Books||Main Library: Reference Section||TH 438 .C66 2016 (Browse shelf)||c.1||Available||Requested by College of Engineering||16-026235|
With accompanying DVD (ER-2693).
1. Participate in Workplace Communication.
2. Work in Team Environment.
3. Practice Career Professionalism.
4. Practice Occupational Health and Safety Procedures.
5. Prepare Construction Materials and Tools.
6. Observe Procedures, Specifications and Manuals of Instructions.
7. Interpret Technical Drawings and Plans.
8. Perform Mensurations and Calculations.
9. Maintain Tools and Equipments.
10. Prepare Tools, Painting Materials and Equipments.
11. Prepare Surface for painting.
12. Perform Painting Work.